• Your body should be dry with no oils.
• Be careful with nails, jewelry & pointed objects.
• Hold the garment with your fingertips.
1. Make sure all hooks, clasps and zippers are open. From a seated position, take the bodysuit by the sides and put one foot at a time into it. Pull the bodysuit up to your knees.
2. Stand up, and spread your legs apart and continue to pull the garment up to a comfortable fit.
3. Put on the straps and adjust them to your comfort. Use a mirror to check that the garment has not rolled up and is in its rightful position.
4. To close it, hook up the inner hooks from the bottom up and then close the zipper. If open-bust, the shaper should be placed to surround the bra on the bottom.
1. Figure out what is the front and back. Roll the garment up with both hands.
2. From a seated position, take the shaper by the sides and put one foot at a time into it. Pull the shaper up to your knees.
3. Stand up and spread your legs apart and continue to pull the garment up to a comfortable fit.
4. Adjust the garment, stretch it up to your waist or torso and check that it is not rolled up in the back. If it is a postpartum panty, tighten the velcro sides to fit your figure.
1. Take the garment from the sides and place it on your back.
2. To close it, start securing the hooks from the bottom up. Use a mirror to make sure that the cincher is not rolling up in the back.
1. Slip in one leg over your knee.
2. Stretch the band out towards the other leg and repeat step 1.
3. Pull up to the top of your thighs.Place both hands inside the back part, palms facing out. Pull up until buttocks support band fits snugly under your buttocks.
4. Pull up to just beneath your bust or high waist (depending on style purchased), and place at same height on back.